Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Case in point

I have not posted in a long while.  When I created this "blog", I decided immediately that I would not write anything unless I felt compelled to write.  In a free thinking, cathartic, stream of conscious thought, idea.

Something happened today that prompted me to put my thoughts out into cyber space.

Casey Anthony. Not Guilty. As judged in court. By that of her peers. PERIOD.

While I do not know the ins and outs of the case, and honestly do not care, I do care that the public wants to bash and criticize the American Justice system.

What I believe personally will have no impact on the outcome of this trial, nor will it bring back that pretty little baby.

Is Casey Anthony guilty?  Was OJ Simpson?  That's not for me to decide.  The court of public opinion and the 3-ring circus that is the Media seems to rule these days.  Reporters should report the news.  Not create more melodrama.  I can't watch news programs for that reason.

I believe in the United States Justice System, and I do believe in honest lawyers that are hard working. HONEST.

In retrospect, Back to the Future II had some sense to it: "The justice system works swiftly, now that they've abolished all Lawyers."

Case in point.

Cheers,

LMS

No comments:

Post a Comment